My LinkedIn Profile: http://sg.linkedin.com/in/moseshng
Brief Curriculum Vitae
2006-2009 James Cook University, Singapore Campus, Bachelor of Psychology
2001-2004 Singapore Polytechnic, Diploma in Civil & Structural Engineering
July 2010 – Present Case Manager, Early Psychosis Intervention Programme, Institute of Mental Health
- Work within a multidisciplinary team in assessing, evaluating needs of patients. Plan, Coordinate, implement and monitor solutions to address those needs.
- Provide case management services for individuals suffering from early psychosis or with high risk of developing psychosis. Liaising with eternal parties such as school counselors, teachers when necessary.
- Provide supportive therapy, educate patients and their caregivers on Psychosis and Medication.
- Do Home-visits to Patient’s home and sometimes, Crisis Management in some cases.
Aug 2009 – July 2010 Student and Alumni Affairs Executive Officer. Sch of Computer Engineering, Nanyang Technological University
- Plan and organized various Alumni Events to cultivate relations between School and former students.
- Raising donations for the School though organized events.
- Used Social Networking Websites to communicate with Current/Former Students (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Blog)
- Represented School, as Advisor to the School Alumni Association Committee.
- Building rapport, providing support and case management to At-Risk Students in the school.
- Refer Students to see Counselor when necessary.
July 2008 – Aug 2009 Contract Staff, Events Consultancy. Corporate Communications Office, Nanyang Technological University
- Provide administration and logistic support to Events team.
- Management of guest database, collate RSVP responses, answer enquires
- Scouting and liaising with Student Performers for University Events.
- Involved in the organizing of NTU Convocations, University Awards Dinners, Convocation Dinners in the year 2008, 2009. Organizing of Public Lectures, Conferment Ceremonies, VIP Visits and Functions.
March 2008 – June 2008 Freelance Designer Assistant, Labelindo llp
- Helped out on a Freelance basis in a start-up designing company.
- Learnt to use Adobe InDesign and Photoshop. Did minor layout publication jobs such as magazine design, Menus, menu board for a cafe and restaurant, Starhub Financial Report Yr 2008.
2004-2006 Administration Assistant, National Service
May – June 2002 Industrial Training Programme , Fermold Pte Ltd
SKILLS & INTERESTS
- Psychological knowledge
- Events Management
- Cultivating Relations with Students, Alumni.
- Web 2.0, Social Media – How social media, networking sites and information influence “Real life” interactions. How social media can even shape and influence perspective, world-views etc..
- I like Designs, all forms of designs.