- No social networks… No updating or reading from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Path, Google+, Grindr,
- Will only use Internet for WORK, no random browsing.
- I will still use Whatsapp or Google Chat though, to save SMS cost.. But will not be chatting on it. Those who really wanna get in touch, will find me
- Will use Email to keep in touch with friends from overseas. (email me).
- No using of internet at home (Ok.. scary)
- No TV or Movies.
- Read books.
- Going to meet people in real life.
- More reflection, meditation.
I'm not talking about religion.. in fact, to believe in an unseen God.. you need Faith.. so Faith is more elementary, basic.. fundamental.. PS: As I'm thinking, all the above can be a form of knowledge..But not academic, current affair knowledge… Yes, "Certain Kind of Knowledge" can gives knowledge. Just sharing.
I want to be a psychologist, an expert in human behavior, a healer of hearts. To have my own private practice one day, to earn some money so I can start my own “Retreat Center”, a Bed & Breakfast in Thailand (or any beautiful island).
I will do Pro-Bono counseling work, Teaching Mindfulness, impacting communities, touching lives. My Bed & Breakfast, or Small Resort will be a place of healing, an Oasis, for the tired minds, heavy hearts.
I will teach, share my experiences with the young as I become a professor in a university, writing books. I will travel in Airstream Trailer, waking up in different beaches, landscapes as backdrop every morning.
As of 26 April 2012.
There are different types of cloud formations ( http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cloud_types).
In our internal world, there are different types of mental formations. It could be feelings, thoughts, habits, urges..
Most out the time, we are in the clouds… In the experience of those clouds, in the mist.. Unable to see the sky.
By being mindfully aware of the types of clouds in your mind, you rise above the clouds, and see the real picture..
Now you can identify the feeling clouds of sadness, joy, anxiety, fear, hopefullness, boredom, impatience, satisfaction… There are also thoughts and behavior clouds.. Understand how they are form, like the clouds in external world..
Clouds come and goes, they move, what remains is the sky, simply watch them pass by, change shapes into rabbits.. Haha.. Don't hold on to them..
Let's practise together,